Happy New New Year!
Cheers to your good health, happiness and wellness.
If there is one resolution to stick to this year, and for the rest of your life, it is reducing and eliminating processed foods, and to say bye-bye to moo cow dairy products? If you are one of my clients, you know all to well that cow milk is one of the first things I eliminate and reduce from the diet.
For starters, it is difficult to digest, and just completely unnatural to consume.
Other such issues related to milk, you ask?
- Indigestible milk sugar– lactose
- Pasteurization which destroys nutrients and digestive enzymes
- Hormones given to cows to fool their bodies into believing they are still pregnant
- Antibiotics given to cows in an effort to prevent them from getting sick in their unnatural and often awful environments
- The foods these animals are given are not what they were intended consume
- We are the only mammal that consumes milk past our infancy, and “baby days”
- We are the only mammal that consumes ANOTHER mammals milk
- Milk was created to nourish and to support the growth of ITS OWN offspring into a 1,000 lb COW
- The slow-digesting milk protein– casein
- The acidity it creates in the human body
- The mucus and inflammation it creates in the human body
- Acne and skin disorders
- A huge cause of allergies
- I could go on…
Want to learn more about my opinion of cow dairy products? Please check out these articles. With that said, the artist of the following image contacted me about her graphic. I must say it is quite impressive. Although it does not cover all of the bases of milk’s undesirable qualities, it sure makes quite a lasting impression, and I wanted to share it.
This graphic is brought to you by: learnstuff.com